Please note these are natural products, colour may vary!!
Cream Granite CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 20mm minus
Benefits: Low cost alternative to concrete or hotmix, alternative to lawns or garden beds, aesthetically pleasing. Colour may vary.
Uses: Driveways, parking areas, nature strips and footpaths
Large Selection of Landscaping Products and Granite in Canberra
At Canberra Sand & Gravel or CSG, we pride ourselves in over 50 years of competitively priced quality granite in Canberra. Our range includes composts, mulches, stone, soils, ornamental gravels, natural stone wall systems and gabion cages. For all landscaping products, our family-owned business is a trusted choice. Our outlets in Belconnen, Hume and Mitchell ensure our service reaches all of the Canberra regions. While we dedicate our efforts to supplying and helping individuals with their domestic landscaping projects, we can provide large civil and landscaping businesses too.
The Importance of Red Granite in Canberra
Ginninderra Red Granite is a staple of the city of Canberra; it is used in road construction, tennis courts and on pathways around our city. When red granite is crushed into red gravel, it also gives a very attractive finish to rammed earth wall construction. Rammed earth walls are a finished product, and stabilised rammed earth buildings are durable and need little maintenance.
- Gravel from red granite is a fire-resisting mulch; it reduces water use in garden areas while keeping gardens looking their best. When laid correctly, red granite gravel forms a weed-free surface in outdoor areas. Red granite is an environmental solution for attractive outside spaces.
- Red granite has excellent compaction, the plastic index of this stone is 10%, and it has no swell rate—the compaction rate of this porphyry type rock makes for a permanent erosion resisting surface.
- The ACT Government used red granite gravel for the New Parliament House; it surrounds the War Museum and Government House as well. Red granite is a part of the Canberra way of life.
Related Services We Provide to Red Granite in Canberra
CSG is known in Canberra for its granite and stone quarry products, and we have a wide range of related landscaping products too.
- Bulka Bags are high strength utility carry bags, ideal for the transfer of bulk products such as mulch, sand and gravel. We have CSG branded bulk bags for bulk deliveries onto your site.
- Veggie Pods are self-contained, self-watering containers for hydroponic vegetable gardening in small spaces.
- Veggie pods come in black or white, and we sell small, medium and large sizes. You can fit them with stands to raise them off the ground.
- Old railway sleepers add charm to any outdoor space. Old railway sleepers are historically long-lasting and extremely hard-wearing. They are also good options for retaining walls, garden surrounding walls, flower bed edging and durable compost bins in the Canberra suburban garden.
Why Trust CSG
Canberra Stone & Gravel was established in the landscaping market in 1960; we have over 50 years of getting it right in client’s gardens and landscaped areas around the City of Canberra. CSG is a family-owned business and embedded in Canberra with outlets on Parkwood Road in Belconnen, Johns Place, in Hume and Vicars Street in Mitchell. Where ever you are in Canberra you can order our services.